Rock Cairns

Sue Kenney sue.kenneyaSYMPATICO.CA
Wed Jan 23 10:04:27 PST 2002

Andrea,

I am pleased that you have been inspired by my story.

There is a great deal of power in stones. I left hundreds of stones on the
Camino, but there was one stone I felt compelled to bring home with me. For
most of the pilgrimage, I had an injured knee and felt that the weight of my
backback was hindering my ablilty to cope with this setback. A fellow pilgrim
told me to think about putting the weight of my backpack into the stone. I was
desperate to try anything. Soon, the load mysteriously lightened and to my
amazement my knee "healed". That stone is on the night table beside my bed so
at the end of each day I am reminded of my own ablility to create and open
possibilities in my life.

Buen Camino,

Sue