trail markers

Gabrielle Milanich EshlingaAOL.COM
Tue Jan 22 16:00:05 PST 2002

Leonard,

Robert is completely correct.  I know this, because I took this road.  I
never saw a single other pilgrim on my way to Roncesvalles and it was a very
lonely and exhaustive walk.  Somehow, I lost the arrows and before I knew it
I was too far into the day to turn around.

As for the rest of your plans, they sound great.  It's rpetty much how I
walked as well. However, let me day that after all was said and done, I
missed a couple of opportunities that had I been a little more prepared, I
would have experienced.  But, as always, follow your heart and your feet -
for they always seem to know where you most need to go.

Buen Camino,
Gabrielle