Greetings Pilgrims

John Topping j.m.toppingaXTRA.CO.NZ
Mon Jan 21 23:09:17 PST 2002

Greetings Helene from Aotearoa New Zealand,
My husband John and I will be starting our Camino from Roncevalles on 21st April.  We plan to walk the route in around 34 days.  We fly in to Madrid on the 18th of April and take a couple of days to get our bearings then take the train to Pamplona and the afternoon bus to Roncevalles.  We hope to arrive in time to pick up our credentials and attend the Pilgrims Mass before dinner.
No doubt our paths will cross.
We look forward to meeting you.  Good luck with your preparations.
John & Marion Topping,
Tauranga,
NEW ZEALAND.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Greg K Dahl
  To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
  Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2002 3:04 PM
  Subject: Re: Greetings Pilgrims

  Hello,
  I am leaving for the Camino April 17, 2002.  I will begin from St. Jean Pied de Port....how easy is to find a pilgrims passport there.  I would also like some feedback about the trek through the mountains...how was it ......?  I should be beginning the pilgrimage about the 19th....anyone else planning to go around that time?  Will be arriving from Ottawa , Canada.
  Helene