Introduction

Joseph Kohut bvjkaODIN.PDX.EDU
Mon Jan 21 16:12:30 PST 2002

The Confraternity of Saint James has published a series of guides re. the
various camino routes in France and Spain. I believe you may want the one
entitled: 'Los Caminos del Norte' (1996), with intro and map by Eric Walker
(Pigrim Guides to Spain series #4). It is in two parts: Part A costs 1.50
English pounds; Part B costs 5.00 English pounds. I recommend you check the
bookstore at their web site:

http://www.csj.org.uk/acatalog/The_CSJ_Bookshop_Pilgrim_Guides_to_Spain_23.html

Joe

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Howard Mendes
  To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
  Sent: Monday, January 21, 2002 12:48 PM
  Subject: Re: Introduction

  In a message dated 1/21/2002 9:53:52 AM Eastern Standard Time, keg116aEMAIL.PSU.EDU writes:

    was
    thinking of trying the coastal route this coming year. what sources
    have you found on it? I found one good website from a british guy but
    that's about it....

  That's all I found.  The Confraternity in London may have more info.  Please let the list know if you come up with data on refugios,  a trail guide to walking, etc.  Iplan to do it 1n 2003.  Howard Mendes, NYC