Introduction

Felipe Sanchez felipsanaOLYPEN.COM
Mon Jan 21 15:24:18 PST 2002

Senor Mendes:  Thank you for your kind and timely words.  If what you say is true, I can't explain it.  I sit at this mechanical conundrum and the words seem to flow from somewhere inside out my fingertips.  Afterwards I don't even recognize what I have written.  I find it rather difficult to accept credit for such an un-willed act...Humbly but with hope, Felipe
PS:  Meanwhile, back at the Camino, here is the URL for the Confraternity of St. James in London.  They have a work in there personal book-list that deals with the coastal route.  I recently received within ten days several publications from them about La Via de la Plata.  Yes, if you were wondering, I live in the US.

http://www.csj.org.uk/

You might also try these two addresses in Galicia but I imagine that any guide you receive from them will be in Spanish...Buena suerte..Felipe

ASOCIACIÓN GALEGA DE AMIGOS DO CAMIÑO DE SANTIAGO
C/ Acibechería 31, bajo izq. 15704 Santiago de Compostela.

ASOCIACIÓN DE AMIGOS DEL CAMINO DE SANTIAGO DE LUGO
C/ Montero Ríos, n-o 16 5-o Dcha. 15706 Santiago de Compostela.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Howard Mendes
  To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
  Sent: Monday, January 21, 2002 12:48 PM
  Subject: Re: Introduction

  In a message dated 1/21/2002 9:53:52 AM Eastern Standard Time, keg116aEMAIL.PSU.EDU writes:

    was
    thinking of trying the coastal route this coming year. what sources
    have you found on it? I found one good website from a british guy but
    that's about it....

  That's all I found.  The Confraternity in London may have more info.  Please let the list know if you come up with data on refugios,  a trail guide to walking, etc.  Iplan to do it 1n 2003.  Howard Mendes, NYC