Ciao

Rosina Lila BlaroliaAOL.COM
Mon Jan 21 12:00:38 PST 2002

Hi,
Beverly Donofrio wrote "Looking for Mary.  When the book first came out in Novrmbrtr of 2000 I was thoroughly enchanted by it..... in many ways.  I bought about ten copies to give to friends as Christmas presents and I am still hearing from them about how much they liked it.
A few months ago the book was released in paperback form.... just in time to get more copies for even more friends this past Christmas; I've heard nothing but lavish praise from enchanted readers.
Beverly Donofrio also wrote a book called "Riding in Cars with boys" which was recently made into a successful movie, but the Mary book is infinitely better, I think.
Enjoy!
Rosina (writing from Florence, Italy)