Williamsburg's Airports

Robert Spenger rspengeraADELPHIA.NET
Mon Jan 21 08:16:42 PST 2002

George,

For the benefit of our overseas members, one question: In regard to the
Richmond and Norfolk airports, does full service mean that they are
international? A couple of our larger SoCal airports are considered to
be major airports but do not have the compete facilities required for
international airports (i.e. customs and immigration).

Robert