Security

Ana Young ayoung2001aYAHOO.COM
Mon Jan 21 04:32:48 PST 2002

--- "E. O. Pederson" <eldorpaHOTMAIL.COM> wrote:
An Austrialian woman, part of a group I had befriended
on the Camino in October, was on a year-long walkabout
that began with the Camino. She&nbsp;lost an almost
new backpack and virtually all of her belongings at
the Semenario (sp?, don't have a Spanish dictionary
handy) menor de Belvis refugio in Santiago and
was&nbsp;the second victim of theft there in less than
a week.

What a shame ... there of all places. I had no
problems there and didn't hear of anyone else who did,
either. But obviously yes, there is someone who does
this to pilgrims there. I have been looking very
forward to returning to the Seminario Menor because
the view of the city from its steps will stay in my
mind for a very long time ... When I want to remember
arriving in Santiago, that's the scene that comes to
mind at first ..

Saludos,
Ana