Introduction

Patty Sheneman ToulouzaWEBTV.NET
Sun Jan 20 17:53:46 PST 2002

my name is patty, and i'll be walking the camino in 2004--isn't that the
next holy year?
i wanted to walk it next year when i turn 50, but i wanted to do it
during the next holy year, so next year i'll be doing another one of my
"pilgrimages" on my list---hiking in nepal.
i'll probably walk the camino during the month of july,even though i
know it will be crowded and hot, but, as a teacher, that is the only
month i'll have free.
anyone else out there planning the walk two years from now?

pilgrimages are habit forming, aren't they? On my way to the camino,
i'll be stopping by Lourdes in France.

Medicine Woman