check archives for boots

Preston Pittman preston_pittmanaHOTMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 18 12:38:09 PST 2002

Dear Joseph, please take a look at prior postings.  I forget how to open the
archives but I'm sure someone else could advise you.  There have been
exhaustive discussions on footwear and most any question you could imagine
has probably been addressed.  If you use most any search engine with
variations having to do with "Camino" or "Santiago de Compostela" or such,
you will find a lot of basic and helpful information.
peace,
Preston