Transportation Advice

Michele Ledoux mledouxaCARBON.CUDENVER.EDU
Wed Jan 16 13:54:02 PST 2002

I have three questions:

1.  I'm going to fly to Paris, catch a train to Bayonne and, once in Bayonne,
take a local train to St. John Pied de Port to start my trek.  Does anyone
know what these trains are called or how much it will cost to take them?  or
even how long it will take?

2.  Once in Finnesterre, I'm going to catch a plane in Madrid to head back
home.  How do I get to Madrid?  And how much will that cost?

3.  How much money should I take?  And in what currency?

Any help would be appreciated.