Fiction or humility

Howard Murphy HmcellardykeaAOL.COM
Fri Jan 11 18:00:25 PST 2002

In a message dated 11/01/02 22:08:20 GMT Standard Time, EshlingaAOL.COM
writes:

<< t continues to baffle me how two books addressing a life-changing path
 that most of us have walked, or will walk in the near future, can cause so
 much derision.  I commented earlier that I read both MacLaine's and Coelho's
 book and was inspired to walk the Camino.  Not because of what was written,
 claimed, or fabricated, but because it alerted me to the very fact that the
 Camino existed.  When I walked, I heard a great many times the phrase, "walk
 your own Camino". >>

Dear Friend,
Yet again I enjoyed your comments, thank you.
Every Blessing
Howard

Hmcellardykeaaol.com