Fiction or humility

Rod White rodaCIRCLEOFHOPE.NET
Fri Jan 11 14:26:37 PST 2002

I have yet to walk the Camino and heard about it 25 years ago in college
history class. I just wanted to comfort Gabrielle that mean words or words
untimely spoken will not deter me from my road. They are more like spice and
spurs. Jesus knew worse.

More though, I wanted to say that your last lines are very fragrant. Your
blessings and wakefulness encourage me. And I hope sayng it encourages
others to keep seeking. (But don't feel obligated to fill the list with yea
or nay).

Peace,  Rod White -- Philadelphia
   Gabrielle says .  I should be saddened to hear that something I uttered
in heartfelt determination influenced a pilgrim to not walk, to not
experience the Camino.  From what we have going here, I would be a little
afraid of walking, wondering if I would encounter the same segregation and
anger.  I feel myself blessed that I did not experience the Camino in that
light.  My Camino was filled with support, laughter, tears, friendship and a
complete willingness to realize and actualize the facts that I am not the
only person on the planet and a person who has as much importance to the
whole of it.  That, in my humble opinion, is called waking up.