Motives/Why Do the Camino

Kathy Gower kathygoweraHOTMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 11 13:19:58 PST 2002

Thank you, Derek...;-)

I deliberately changed the subject line in this so as not to include Coehlo
or Shirley...however:

"When you travel, you experience, in a very practical way, the act of
rebirth. You confront completely new situations, the day passes more slowly,
and on most journeys you don’t even understand the language the people
speak. So you are like a child just out of the womb. You begin to attach
much more importance to the things around you because your survival depends
upon them. You begin to be more accessible to others because they may be
able to help you in difficult situations. And you accept any small favor
from the gods with great delight, as if it were an episode you would
remember for the rest of your life."
-Paolo Coehlo

As I belong to two lists, I am somewhat confused what belongs where...it
seems apt for either list.