Fiction

lmorris kesatotaSHAW.CA
Thu Jan 10 22:24:55 PST 2002

Hi All
        I wonder if the people who were living at the time of Flamel, Ficino
and  people of like minds were being slammed by those around them? I
believe that S.M. has done wonders to bring about a new mind set of this
generation which most of us are enjoying at this time with out really
realizing it.
        Even though she is very controversial she has broke new ground for this
generation which needed to be broke.

        I think we should let time judge her, we do not have the wisdom or the
right.

leonard