Fiction

Robert Spenger rspengeraADELPHIA.NET
Thu Jan 10 17:47:10 PST 2002

Felipe Sanchez wrote:

> The respect I feel for the experience I perceived while on the Camino
> prohibits my profanation of the experience by hyperbole or
> fabrication.  Apparently, my attitude and reaction are unique.

Felipe,

Just because Miss Maclaine and Senhor Coelho have used their imagination
to produce fictional works based on their camino experiences, I don't
think you are justified in insulting most of the members of this group
by stating that you believe that you are the only one who has reported
honestly about  a pilgrimage.

Robert Spenger