Motives

Preston Pittman preston_pittmanaHOTMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 8 11:45:06 PST 2002

Dr. Romero, et al. I keep thinking that any big experience in one's life,
such as a pilgrimage, must have some profound influence even if the initial
motive was only one of entertainment, exercising or curiosity.  So, I would
hope and pray that even those whose motives are perhaps seemingly a little
shallow in the eyes of others might have life changing and profoundly
spiritual experiences along the Camino - even though it might take many
years of much maturation for them to realize it.

pax tecum,
Preston