Prophet of Compostela

Preston Pittman preston_pittmanaHOTMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 4 13:20:20 PST 2002

OK, Elyn.  Having read your reply (below) I do understand what you meant
about the "Companions" - I believe this is the same thing I have heard about
the "cagotes" - they are the Companions and they wear a goose-foot symbol on
their clothing.  Somewhere on the internet about a year ago I came across an
article that said the cagotes still exist - mainly in the Basque area.

I haven't heard about the other book you mentioned - The Prophet of
Compostela - could you please send us author and publisher?