Goose "companions"

lmorris kesatotaSHAW.CA
Fri Jan 4 11:57:27 PST 2002

Hi,
        In regards your goose and the goose footed people, I know that there is
a wine in France with the label of the goose footed queen on it
(interting). I also read a book that goes in-depth in to history of this
goose connection in Europe, sorry I looked through my library and can
not find the book, but will look harder if you would like.

kind regards
leonard