Maps

Bruce McLean b_mcleanaTELUSPLANET.NET
Wed Jan 2 13:02:22 PST 2002

JA Brilleman wrote:

> Bruce,
> look at : http://library.thinkquest.org/26919/data/eng/frames.htm
> or:
> http://www.mundicamino.com/mundicaminoUK/ruta/index.html
> or:
> http://www.consumer-revista.com/caminodesantiago/
> This one has good maps!
> Jan en Erna Brilleman
>
> e-mail: janernaahetnet.nl
> site: www.brilleman-2.myweb.nl

Many thanks for the reply;  I guess I should have been more specific in
my request.
I will be walking this spring, I am not limited by time so I was
thinking of taking a few side trips, (Suso, Yuso etc.) also the Limeys
have mentioned a "high level" route via Dragonte on the section from
Villafranca Del Bierzo and O Cebreiro that sounds interesting.

My thought was to obtain a good topo map in digital format so that I
could "cut and paste" a map I could follow on the Camino and the side
trips I was thinking off taking and then printing this.  This would
hopefully reduce the weight requirements.

Again many thanks for the info you have provided.