The Way in May

lmorris kesatotaSHAW.CA
Tue Jan 1 21:23:26 PST 2002

Hi All,
        It is going to be interesting as to how this new Euro Dollars are going
to effect the rates charged at the refugio's.
        Reading further in the book by Hoinacki, "El Camino" it sounds like the
refugios do fill up at night and this is in late May, Does this mean
that I might have to pack a tent? Oh No, more weight to pack. And the
other thing he seems to have a dislike for is the bicyclists, it seems
that they don't feel the camino as do the walking pilgrims, and can be
rude at times in the refugios.
        I'm still trying to figure out how one can mail a pilgrim a letter from
home (Canada) and you pick it up a certain post office along the Way,
does any one know how that works.

kind regards
leonard