Useful Commands for Viewing GOCAMINO:

bill deutschman olcbillaFIRESERVE.NET
Wed Feb 27 10:41:38 PST 2002

>>Good Mornig:
I received twenty e mails this morning regarding the Camino.  Could someone
suggest that a digest be sent out each day which contains all the e mails but
contained in one digest?
Jim Dodds>>

Jim & Others:
There are a number of commands that you can use to personalize your messages
from the list.   The set command is the most useful.  I copied the following
section from the complete list supplied by the listserve.

SET          listname   options                  Alter your subscription
             ACK/NOACK/MSGack                  -> Acknowledgements for postings
             CONCEAL/NOCONCEAL                 -> Hide yourself from REVIEW
             DIGests/INDex/NODIGests/NOINDex   -> Ask for digests or message
indexes rather than getting
messages as they are posted
HTML/NOHTML                       -> Prefer/avoid HTML mail
(especially HTML indexes)
             Mail/NOMail                       -> Toggle receipt of mail
             MIME/NOMIME                       -> Prefer/avoid MIME format
(especially MIME digests)
             REPro/NOREPro                     -> Copy of your own postings?
             TOPICS: ALL                       -> Select topics you are
                     <+/->topicname               subscribed to (add/remove
one or replace entire list)

Please, send the message TO THE LISTSERVE NOT TO THE LIST.

The format is: