Route Paris to Santiago de Compostela

Jim Dodds doddsaNCCN.NET
Mon Feb 25 16:21:24 PST 2002

Good Evening:

I am planning on riding the route Paris to Santiago on my bicycle starting Sept 1st.  Could someone e mail me on or off list with the principal cities on the route, or better yet send a copy of a map showing the route as an attachment or fax it to me at 530 265 8634.  Also need the name of a good guide book for cycling the route. If someone out there in cyberspace has completed this cycle tour I would appreciate an e mail.

Thanks so much for your anticipated help to this 66 year old cyclist.

Jim Dodds
Nevada City, California