many feet and the Camino

lmorris kesatotaSHAW.CA
Mon Feb 25 08:29:27 PST 2002

Hi All,
        One thing that seems to be a concern to pilgrims is the great distance
they are going to have to walk, and with this walk comes sore legs back
and feet, I too am having this problem from conditioning myself for my
walk this May.
I have found this product called "Barefoot Science" that claims they can
relieve these problems naturally so your walk will be more enjoyable. I
have bought their product and so far, after a short try out they seem to
have made a difference. I must give them more time to really see if
their claim is true.
        Their web site is:
                barefootscience.net
If any one knows anything about this product I would love to hear them.

leonard