Medicines, etc.

Howard Mendes HMe347aAOL.COM
Mon Feb 25 06:51:27 PST 2002

In a message dated 2/25/2002 9:06:30 AM Eastern Standard Time, LgalilaAOL.COM
writes:

> I keep reading on this site about Voltaren and Campeed. Can these be
> obtained in the US or do they have to be purchased abroad? No drug store
> knows anything about those products here. I would very much appreciate your
> help.
> Thanks.
> LG

I think it is called Compeed, the other I do not know.  Farmacias are
everywhere and excellent, as mentioned by many others before.  You get very
good personal attention when you have "pilgims' problems".  For example, the
pharmacist measured my leg before he sold me an elastic bandage.  They even
sell earplugs for the snoring in the refugios.  I opted for a mild
over-the-counter sleeping pill that left me refreshed when I awoke the next
morning.  Amazing!  Howard Mendes, NYC