Where to begin?

Barry Evans barryevans9aYAHOO.COM
Sun Feb 24 20:20:12 PST 2002

Jennifer, if you get to Santiago 'early' you can always go on to Finisterre, 3 days on,
very pretty trails, good refugios. Bus back.
barryevans

=====
Barry Evans         (707) 476 8317
217 Second Street, Eureka, CA 95501
Our camino photos: http://us.geocities.com/barryevans9/camino

Deva Vidaya: Formerly this street was known by the same name.    (Street sign in Kandy, Sri Lanka)