Ground positioning systems (GPS)

Felipe Sanchez felipsanaOLYPEN.COM
Sat Feb 23 19:01:19 PST 2002

You might contact the nearest Flight School and ask how to obtain the latest
maps of Spain that lend themselves to GPS use.  The US Gov. publishes maps
for the entire world specifically for aviation use. If I remember correctly
the maps come in two scales, perhaps more.  Since most modern aircraft
utilize GPS or something similar, I am speculating that you will find charts
that are adequate to your aims and purposes.
You might also call Jeppesen & Co. in Denver and inquire of them.  The
supply most of the necessary charts, approach plates, and the like for much
of US Aviation and the world.   felipsanaolypen.com