Shells, Sticks and a Song

lmorris kesatotaSHAW.CA
Thu Feb 21 20:31:32 PST 2002

        I have been told when I walk the Camino I should carry the Scallop
Shell and that is why I asked of it's history and if I could buy one on
the camino, the answer was yes. Also, I was told I will need to carry a
stick while on the Camino for all sorts of reasons as well as "everyone
carries one and that is part of the tradition" so I will carry one.
        There is also one thing that I would like to carry with me and that is
a song, And I will share it with you.

        "...keep right on to the end of the road.
        If the way be long,
        Let your heart be strong..."

I think that it is from a song from the 20's, not sure and I don't know
the title.

Does it sound fitting for a mantra on the Camino?

leonard