Everest Guide and El Pasi.

pieter pannevis p.pannevisaCHELLO.NL
Wed Feb 20 20:21:17 PST 2002

The small El Pais guide is NOT in English - but you can get by it very well.
Important are the addresses and the right maps.
In the Everest guide you could never tell if a road was 2 miles or 4 miles
way. The scale was totally wrong.

However I would buy the Everest guide as a guidebook when I come home or,
much more important to STUDY the Camino before you go. In this way you meet
apart from your human friends on the Camino so many friends in buildings,
stories and sights that it makes your journey ever so more wonderful.

as always
Ultreaya and Good Health to you !
Pieter and Trigo from Holland
mailto:p.pannevisachello.nl