Buses

Andrea Innes-Michailov andreaaCORP.IDT.NET
Mon Feb 18 13:35:15 PST 2002

Hi Dale,

It's me again.  I am wondering what information you have gathered about
"difficult stretches" on El Camino.  I personally plan to avoid highways if
I can.  You mentioned that between Lograno and Najerra there were traffic
problems.  Have you discovered any more info on that?
Andrea