Do you want to navigate?

Lois Karner galo.karneraVERIZON.NET
Mon Feb 18 10:39:26 PST 2002

Hi there,

I finally "bit the bullet" or have taken my first camino step.  This
morning I reserved my flights to, and from, Paris for my mid-April
start along the camino and hopefully, end of May finish.

I will be arriving  at Charles De Gaulle Airport (Paris, France) on
April 15 at 7:30 am.  My plan is to pick up a rental car and drive to
SJPP stopping one night along the way.  Please email me OFF LIST if
you are interested in riding with me to SJPP.  Yes, I have driven in
France many times.

Cheers,

Lois Karner