Bicycle Tour

jim allen jallen08aTAMPABAY.RR.COM
Fri Feb 15 13:17:31 PST 2002

Hi Jim;
If you give me your personal email address I will send you a diary of my bike trip from Sep 2000 from Pamplona to Santiago.

Jim Allen
Seminole, FL
jalen08atampabay.rr.com
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jim Dodds
  To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
  Sent: Friday, February 15, 2002 10:08 AM
  Subject: Bicycle Tour

  Good Morning:

  I am planning on doing the trip by bicycle in September of this year.  I am a sixty six year old male retired.  Ride all over the world.  Am interested in information as to route from Paris South.  Any publications on cycle touring the route and digests of past riders.  Live in Nevada City California. Anyone who has done the trip by bicycle in the past is welcome to contact me directly.  Last year I rode the END to END in England and Scotland.

  Thanks

  Jim Dodds