Help about Léon history ..

izhar izharaNETCABO.PT
Thu Feb 14 14:40:37 PST 2002

hello all.

When I was in Léon, a taxi driver told me a story about a time when
Léon was attacked by enemies and was under a siege. The enemies
suggested to the king of Léon
that he can either surrender the town or give them his son so they can
kill him (the son).
The king preferred to give his son to be killed then surrender Léon.
Now, can someone tell me if this story really happened =) ?? or was it
just the fertile imagination of the taxi driver ?
thanks
Ultreia !
Vale bene in pace deorum (Stay with good health in the peace of the
gods)

Izhar Perlman
Art Photographer, web site: www.izhar.tv <http://www.izhar.tv/>
Email: izharaizhar.tv