"Penance"

Andrea Innes-Michailov andreaaCORP.IDT.NET
Thu Feb 14 11:29:14 PST 2002

well if you put it that way, then yes, I am "turning back" from the path my
choices took me down and am trying to get re-aligned with better energies.
I am repenting in that I choose this pilgrimage to help me re-align myself.
I like that idea, and I see that repenting is powerful stuff even in this
modern world of ours...
Andrea