I will stick to walking.

Sue Kenney sue.kenneyaSYMPATICO.CA
Thu Feb 14 05:25:51 PST 2002

Fellow Pilgrims,

I just returned from a visit to Germany where I travelled to the south reaching a
place called Passau. There is a monestary there (I don't know the name of it) but
is situated at the end of a pilgrimage. As I understand it, the pilgrims would
reach a covered path at the base of the hill. The monestary is located on the top
of the hill overlooking the city and the three rivers that meet in this city.
Then the pilgrims would travel the along the last section of this path, up a
steep hill, on their knees.

Can you imagine the impact this would have on the final leg of their pilgrimage?

Sue