Introduction

Jennifer Holleman jhollemanaGTS.GATXCAP.COM
Tue Feb 12 09:57:17 PST 2002

I too will be walking the Camino this summer; end of August. I just started
my research and planning for the trip.
I find all of your words inspiring and to be exactly what I need to hear. I
have been waiting for a chance like this and finally it will come.
I am overjoyed by all of the stories. Thank You in advance for the love
that you all fill me with.

Jennifer

                      Andrea
                      Innes-Michailov          To:       GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
                      <andreaaCORP.IDT.        cc:
                      NET>                     Subject:  Re: Intoduction
                      Sent by: Road to
                      Santiago