fright

Andrea Innes-Michailov andreaaCORP.IDT.NET
Tue Feb 12 06:46:04 PST 2002

Thank you Gabrielle, your story made me very emotional.  It seems like being
able to
aks for help is part of the lesson of the Camino and perhaps the shock of
receiving help is an even bigger lesson.  It brings to mind "ask and ye
shall receive"from the Bible.    It's funny bkz I have chosen this journey
to find my inner courage, to challenge myself, to do something on my own and
I am seeing very clearly now that part of being able to do anything is to
have faith that help will arrive in one form or another, that one cannot
"do" things on their own and that helping people is both a calling and a
blessing.  This is very different from the "gotta make it by myself"
mentality I got from my father, or the dog eat dog world I live with here in
USA...

Thanks for the enlightenment!

Andrea>