"How many times can a man turn his head and pretend that he just doesn't see?"

Andrea Innes-Michailov andreaaCORP.IDT.NET
Mon Feb 11 13:25:53 PST 2002

Hi Russ, I really liked what you wrote.  It is true that God speaks to us in
many different ways.  I know the closer to nature I get (and I am so far
from it now) the more I am able to hear the messages.  I try to not watch tv
too much, avoid commercials, get quiet time, to be more in touch with the
the connection between all things. Yet, more and more I feel further and
further from myself and these special messages.  How is that possible?  I
hope I'll find an answer on the camino but I also know I must begin to
listen now.

"Tangled up in Blue"

Andrea