email access on the Camino

Ellen Grunblatt aplsosaMAINEWEST.COM
Sun Feb 10 17:03:57 PST 2002

Hello--I'm a new subscriber from Maine.  I'm planning to walk the Camino for
6 weeks beginning at the end of March.  I'm trying to figure out ways to
stay in touch with home, and was wondering if anyone had successfully used
email on any kind of regular basis while they walked.  Specifically I'm
wondering if there are any cybercafes in the larger cities, or if anyone has
used a Palm w/modem to stay in contact state-side, or any other suggestions
people might have.  You  can reply to me personally at aplsosamainewest.com,
though I can't believe I'm the only one with this question.  (tried
researching the archives w/o success).  Thanks for any help or advice with
this.

Ellen