VIRUS ALERT

jim allen jallen08aTAMPABAY.RR.COM
Sat Feb 9 19:42:53 PST 2002

Don't delete it, it is necessary to your computer.  This is the third time I have seen this virus alert.
It is a fraud.

Jim Allen
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Joseph Kohut
  To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
  Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2002 6:58 PM
  Subject: VIRUS ALERT

  A virus alert was recently e-mailed to me. It is apparently transmitted by e-mail. By following the directions below I discovered that I was, indeed, infected. I followed the instructions and was able to get rid of it. However, since you are in my address book you  too may have been affected. The warning I received and the instructions on how to detect/disable it are given below:

  Sent: Monday, February 04, 2002 9:42 AM