Shirley Maclaine's book-And a question

Lois Karner galo.karneraVERIZON.NET
Fri Feb 8 15:50:23 PST 2002

>Hi Lois,
>
>Sorry about writing emailing me at home. What I meant to say was to
>email me at this address if you don't mind. Thank you so much!!
>
>Maria

Hi Gerda/Maria, (and other listers - SMILE!)

Here's what I emailed Andrea ..... I hope "David Z." can help you.

Lois

I shopped at:

David Z
Men's & Ladies Footwear
384 5th Avenue
(on the west side of 5th, between 35 & 36th Streets or thereabouts)
New York, NY 10018
(917) 351-1484  Phone/Fax

I was served by a nice (rotund) young man by the name of Avi F.  Avi
was extremely helpful by getting many sizes out for me until I was
satisfied.  Mephisto has printed on their box to get a boot size at
least 7-8 cms (1/2 size) larger than what one would normally wear.
The store seemed (to me) to be newly decorated, I could be wrong.  I
really didn't need two pair of boots but since two pairs cost what
one pair would if I purchased on the web, I went ahead and got one
black, one brown pair.  At least I can ask a fashion question of
myself before leaving ... black, brown, or both?  <smiling>

I cannot guarantee that the other locations (listed below) will have
the same sale as the 5th Avenue store.  The David Z. bag has six
locations listed but not the store that I was in (which seemed to be
fairly new inside).

They are (David Z):

17W 8th Street, N.Y.C.
(between 5th & 6th Avenue)