Shirley Maclaine's book-And a question

Mac Quart macsquartaYAHOO.COM
Fri Feb 8 10:21:00 PST 2002

I have not read the book.  I must say though that I heard of the camino because
of the People magazine article about Maclaine's book.  I do thank her for that.
 I personally don't like Maclaine due to many interviews I have seen (except
for her role in The Trouble with Harry) so I wasn't going to read the book.  I
do wonder though... Can anyone recommend a good book about the camino, written
by someone who is just a regular person (not rich or famous)and describes the
trials and triumphs he or she experienced on the Camino without any new age
spirituality?  The book stores where I live really lack in this type of
subject.

Mac

=====
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.  Willing is not enough; we must do.
-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe