refugios

Channing Thieme channingtaRCN.COM
Fri Feb 8 05:30:44 PST 2002

> Others have recommended the CSJ book which is great.  But this web site(in
> Spanish) rocked my socks off. It RATES every refugio, giving them between
1 and
> 5 Shells (cute) and tells you what facilities are at every one - electric
light
> or not, for instance (haven't found the ones without, yet, but I want to
stay
> there!
>
> http://www.consumer-revista.com/caminodesantiago/
>
> Good luck.
>
> Bernard

Wow.  I just spent half an hour on this website.  You are right, Bernard.
It is by far the most complete, and (to my experience) accurate information
about the refugio system that I have seen.  Too bad it is not in English.
For those headed to the Camino who speak Spanish, it is well worth noting
this site.   Channing