Getting to St. Jean

Gabrielle Milanich EshlingaAOL.COM
Thu Feb 7 06:11:28 PST 2002

Howard,

Did you book that flight to Biarritz/Bayonne ahead of time?  What was the
Airlines?

I took the subway to Montparnasse, train to Bayoone, arrived too late to
catch the train to St. Jean so I took a cab that cost me 700 FF - I think
about 80.00 USD.  The woman who owned the B & B in St. Jean was outraged that
I was charged so much, but after an exhausting day, it was worth it to me to
let someone just drive me door to door so to speak.  I was a little worried
taking the TGV because I kept nodding off and was thinking I would sleep
right through my stop.

I will do things differently next time.

Buen Camino!
Gabrielle