Pilgrim Stories

Diane Grust DEG33aAOL.COM
Tue Feb 5 18:54:59 PST 2002

Donald,
I have read your book and found it to be your personal account as well as
Maria...so the title fits.  I think that is always the problem with any
discussion, generally life is full of gray and not a lot of black and white.
But to go back to the original question which was general...I see in your
answer that you had a rationale with how you approached this area and a
sensitivity to other feelings or it is probably better said as empathy.
Unfortunately I have always put great credence in the scientific theorem if
you can provide one counter example than you disprove the theorem.  And that
is what I tried to do but what works in the word of science is probably a too
tough definition for life in general.

Fade to gray
Diane