I didn't know

lmorris kesatotaSHAW.CA
Tue Feb 5 15:18:26 PST 2002

Howard wrote:

would be delighted personally.  Anyone who has a picture taken on the
Camino should expect strangers to see the picture.  If the details about
you in the book are very personal, the author or publisher should obtain
a release from you.  A
picture alone is rather innocuous don't you think?  Howard Mendes, NYC

Hi Howard,
        It seems that most everyone does agree that it would be a delight and
and honor to be mentioned in a book, but I think that everyone is
assuming that what is written them is all good, think about this, what
if you stay up late one nite and talks to a fellow pilgrim in a fefugio
and this annoys the author and he makes mention of it, or maybe he
thinks one is doing the Camino by bus and not walking it and then writes
about it.
        The way I see it is this, they could write all they want about me as
long as it is in a good light, and like you, I too would be delighted.
Would I like to know what is being written about me before it goes to
print, I'll give it more thought.

leonard