miles per day

Heather Lemley Rehtaeh05aCS.COM
Tue Feb 5 11:32:43 PST 2002

Well, over there you have to think in kilometers.  I started with about 20k a
day, doing the 27k to roncesvalles the first day and about 20 after that.  I
was very sore and I prepared very little, but it's doable.  Towards the end I
got up to about 30k a day and I even did 40k once but I wouldn't reccomend
it.  You just have to start out slow and build up you endurance.  I happned
to fall in with a group that had been traveling for a month already so  I was
challenged to keep up with them.
Heather