refugios

Diane Grust DEG33aAOL.COM
Mon Feb 4 17:13:55 PST 2002

 My one weather question would be, how cold

can I expect it to get in May and would bringing my scottish wool sweater be

wise or foolish?  I understand the layer idea but I wondered just how cold I

should layer for????

in a word NO.  I think the coldest it was was around O C or 32 F.  Don't
bring a big wool anything.  I had a fleece pullover which was warm light and
a pillow when there was none.  I would go for either a fleece front zip vest
(I found pullover annoying as I would have preferred to unzip it once I
walmed up a bit) or a long sleeve sleved front zip jacket with a wind breaker
or nylon hooded jacket over it.  Think light layers, washable fabrics and
short drying time.

to recommend another website which is helpful is:

http://www.pilgriminspain.net/

http://www.caminopilgrim.net/

Not my site I believe the authors of both are all on this list.  Anyway my
packing list is on the later site and there are several others along with the
time of year they traveled.

Diane