miles per day

Andrea Innes-Michailov andreaaCORP.IDT.NET
Mon Feb 4 14:47:27 PST 2002

Good luck Chris,

you can e-mail me at andreaahq.idt.net so we can compare notes

I don't know, 15 miles per day seems like a lot to me.  I would like to aim
for 5 miles and then start increasing when I feel like it.  It's hard to
imagine walking 15 miles per day, when right now I walk 0!  Actually I am
not the person to ask maybe...I don't have a clue how far to walk per day!
We may think of 8 hour work days as being normal but walking is very
different.  No one has really said how many hours per day they walked.  I
guess a lot depends on what kind of experience you want.  Is this a
spiritual quest or a sporting one?  The weather will affect us, how tired we
get...

So does anyone have anything to say about how many miles one can walk per
day?  Please advise!!!