refugios

Andrea Innes-Michailov andreaaCORP.IDT.NET
Mon Feb 4 13:15:47 PST 2002

It all sounds fabulous, especially sleeping under the big shady tree!
Thanks for the really good advice.  I am relieved that the refugios are
close together as I did not know that.  I had planned to increase my daily
goals as I went along.  I figured 5 miles was a good place to start and
improve on since I am not "miss athlete".  Setting goals is necessary so I
can know what city to start my journey in also but I am no so worried about
following a schedule per say.  My one weather question would be, how cold
can I expect it to get in May and would bringing my scottish wool sweater be
wise or foolish?  I understand the layer idea but I wondered just how cold I
should layer for????

Thanks again Diane

Andrea
andreaahq.idt.net